22 September 2007

Beating the blahs.............


I am three weeks back into my training and I am still feeling blah!!!! Must be my age creeping up on me! Its just that I have not hit that exercise high yet! I really thought by now that I would be back into tip top sparkly form and bouncing with energy. I will give it another week........

On the other hand, my mind is exploding with lots of knitting ideas!!!
Plans are afoot for a commuKNITTY knitting project just in time for Christmas. I should have more to report on this next week.
And after flashing my stash..... I have renewed inspiration for my stash. My yarn spoke to me..... REALLY!

And.... before it completely slipped my mind... today I started my Noro Felted Mitred Square Bag for the Dublin Knit Collective's Autumn Show 'n Tell. I just hope I have it finished on time. I will get a few photos uploaded later on.

I was in my local book shop yesterday checking out the craft section.... and found Debbie Bliss' new book 'Essential Baby'..... I bought it as my brother has a beautiful new baby boy!!!! Did I mention I'm an auntie for the first time, and.... I'm his Godmother!!!! Did I mention it??

2 comments:

Nic said...

Hi Jellyknits!

That is one Seductive Stash you got there girl! Oh, and one gorgeous newborn godchild as well. Hmmmm, I see a synergy with new baby knits happening here. Lucky baby!

Catch you soon,

Anonymous said...

I haven't started my felted hand bag either...