28 September 2007

Ravelry..... and My Ache-y, Break-y Arms !!

Hey.... my Ravelry invite came thru!!! Yippee! I felt really chuffed when the invite arrived in my mailbox. Its a great feeling to BELONG!

I worked out fairly intensely this week.

On Monday, Clare got tough with her Lower Body workout. Weight bearing moves followed by plyometric moves and back again. I thought my legs would collapse.

Tuesday, I stepped it out with Daniela... the coordination is returning.

Wednesday, Greg took us for our Upper Body workout, and my poor arms, chest & shoulders are still aching. My arms quiver & shake when I attempt to straighten them. It was a weight bearing, plyometric & boxing combo! Bobby took us Spinning directly afterwards which was an uphill climb on the heaviest gear.

Thursday came as a breath of fresh air despite the fact that I used the day to catch up on the housework..... a workout in itself.

And after all my good work.... what did I do? We had guests home from New Zealand staying with us for the night.... so we headed out for a Chinese meal.... apparently Chinese restaurants are very few and far between in Christchurch. That wasn't too bad I suppose as I did not bother with dessert. However, when we got home and got the young 'uns to bed.... us adults indulged with Champagne, Red wine and some even went as far as Cognac..... not good!! In fact... the un-Ravelry of me! I felt hideous today.... bad hair, delicate tummy, saggy eyed, and exhausted. Never again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Didn't have your email but wanted to know if I could add your blog address to the www.olannban.net site which hooks up knitters across Ireland. Let me know if you'd like to be included....asimpleyarn@gmail.com
Thanks!
Cheryl