02 September 2007

So much to do.... why can't I wave a wand!

Wouldn't it be lovely to just click your fingers, and all those miserable 'icky' tasks that you've put on the long finger all summer long ...... just magically ... get done!!
I have a long list of just boring household tasks that need to get done before the depths of winter set in .... and in Ireland, those depths could start next week, judging by the crap summer we've had so far!
So I guess, seeing as I'm 'Getting Started'.... I may as well set myself a few reasonable goals.

1) I've booked myself a Pilates course to kick start my Fall fitness!

2) I found 4 balls of a delicious purple Rowan Felted Tweed while visiting Galway recently, and I want to knit a yummy shawl just for ME!!! (All suggestions welcome!!)

and finally I guess.... I hope....

3) The 'icky' stuff will be shifted by the end of September.

Is that too much to ask?

No comments: